Family Support and Community Liaison
The Northern Gold Coast Communities for Children Family and Community Support Program is a local service available on request to families who may be isolated, in crisis, or needing extra support or information.
This includes FREE Counselling Service for family, couples and individual counselling for improving relationship and dealing with the pressures of life.
What do we do?
Services we offer:
- Free Confidential Support
- Information and referral
- Assistance with applications and documentation
- Case Management
- Parent Education
What do we provide?
Practical and emotional support:
- Local experience and knowledge
- FREE Counselling service
- A range of FREE parent programs and facilitated support groups
- Information & referral
- Groups and social activities for families and individuals
The Community Liaison & Family Support Service
The Community Liaison & Family Support Service is available each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at Oxenford-Coomera Community & Youth Centre 25 Leo Graham Way, OXENFORD 4210.